Re: [Mini DebConf India] time of another mini debconf India

On Mon, 31 Mar 2014, Pirate Praveen wrote:

There was good excitement about contributing to debian when we
organized mini debconfs earlier. I suggest we do another one soon.
Please propose possible locations and suitable time.

This is just a suggestion (and I fully understand if logistics make it
untenable) but would it be possible to hold a mini debconf somewhere in
northern or northeastern parts?

Those sections of India do not have much of a Debian presence yet.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>