somebody interested in packaging notepadqq ?

Hi all,
Would somebody be interested in packaging notepadqq?

I made an RFP earlier today at bugs.debian.org/740809

For those who don't know, notepadqq is a fork of the popular FOSS
notepad++ which is used on MS-Windows. In functionality it's similar
to geany . The fact that it's lightweight (certainly to gedit) and has
syntax highlighting among other features is good enough to recommend
it.

If somebody is new to packaging, this probably be a nice one for
starters as it only a few dependencies i.e. libqscintilla2.8 (we have
2.9 in testing) and libmagic-dev which is also here in testing.

It would probably be nice for new people, as it has mostly c++ with
sprinkling of shell scripts here and there.

Looking forward to know more.
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17