0ad puts a $160,000 fund-raiser collected 8k on first day itself.

Hi all,
0ad put a fundraiser on indiegogo.com [1] and collected 8k on first
day itself. I do hope they have a successful fund-raiser. This should
help not only getting the project cool but also lot of art-assets
which could be reused by games in different genres as most of them are
CC-by-SA [2] . An off-shoot is they could also contribute some code to
blender as they use it quite extensively for their modeling. Feel free
to share this info. with whichever channels you deem fit.

1. http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/support-0-a-d-an-open-source-strategy-game/
2. http://wildfiregames.com/0ad/page.php?p=12831
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17