autopkg tests , get to testing in 2 days.

Hi all,
This is something I saw about a week back. Maybe people on the list
would be interested .

See :-

https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2013/08/msg00006.html

as well as a reply at :-

basically a bit more automation for release.

AFAIK the ageing factor is so that if people find a bug which is
serious or grave, maybe upgrading to it removes other packages or data
(like user data instead of just the configuration files) then the
binary release can be put on hold till it's not fixed and things like
that.

Hopefully we can get some views or/and comments on this.
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17