Re: bug triaging, some simple ones for minidebconf '13.

in-line :-

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:13 PM, Kartik Mistry <kartik.mistry@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 6:08 PM, shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@gmail.com> wrote:
>> bugs.debian.org/dolphin ; bugs.debian.org/src:kdegames ; bugs.debian.org/kdm ;
>> bugs.debian.org/nautilus bugs.debian.org/src:gdm3  bugs.debian.org/gdm
>> bugs.debian.org/src:gnome-games
>
> I'll strongly suggest to not touch popular packages to not make noise
> on Debian BTS. Go with bugs marked as 'minor' severity, so that it'll
> be easy to fix and people will get motivation.

I was thinking more of seeing/triaging the huge swathes of Normal
bugs:Unclassified
and just triaging some of them to see if they can be confirmed or not
but the above is also good.

> You can start with installation reports if you're doing install fest.

AFAIK we are doing the install fest so we could file
installation-reports. It would be nice if we get some of those UEFI
BIOS'es . From what I have heard people haven't been having any
problems installing on them via d-i beta 4. So would be good to
cross-check it there if we have access to some lappies/desktops in
that configuration (read : most new machines).

> --
> Kartik Mistry | IRC: kart_
> {0x1f1f, kartikm}.wordpress.com

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17