bug triaging, some simple ones for minidebconf '13.

Hi all,
@Vipin you are correct we need some package names and specific ones.
Some of the simple ones on KDE could be from :-

bugs.debian.org/dolphin ; bugs.debian.org/src:kdegames ; bugs.debian.org/kdm ;

simiarly on the gnome side it would be :-

bugs.debian.org/nautilus bugs.debian.org/src:gdm3  bugs.debian.org/gdm
bugs.debian.org/src:gnome-games

We could take half an hr. to an hr. trying to see if we can triage
some of those bugs and once people get the process, let them do it as
and when they feel right.

I haven't put any of my favorite packages but ones which are more or
less essential for a graphical desktop to work.

Till l8er.
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17