The Debian Administrator's Handbook is now available for download under cc-by-sa

The Debian Administrator's Handbook - Get the book -
http://debian-handbook.info/get/

I'm happy to see this book coming out in a free to share license. I'm
happy I could help a bit financially. Hoping to get a printed copy
soon. Share this widely. It is a comprehensive text book on Debian by
two well-known debian developers. It is 495 pages long and shows the
care and effort put forward by its authors. Share this news widely.

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍