Re: Debian Utsav 2012

2012/1/26 Praveen A <pravi.a@gmail.com>:
> [cross posting - use debian-dug-in for general discussions, use
> individual lists for specific events]
>
> Debian Utsav is celebration of Debian Folks - meet at one place, eat,
> drink and work on Debian! Just decide a place and time and add it
> here. Come join in any one listed at
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianIndia/DebianUtsav2012 and if you don't
> see something near you, just announce one!

Sharing my diaspora post about yesterday
https://joindiaspora.com/posts/1260798 Others share your experience
and thoughts

Yesterday was a greatly rewarding day!

It was a joy watching Muneeb , AbdulKarim** Memon , Sana Khan** and
shirish take the stage as I sat in the back, occasionally updating our
diaspora account. All of them were in the audience when we did
MiniDebConf 2010 at COEP. I am very happy to see the time we invested
is paying off! Great going #debianindia

Vasudeva Kamath also started learning with us in one of the irc
sessions after 2010 MiniDebConf, he is a star packager for debian-in
:) They even created a new dh-make helper for fonts. He is a Debian
Maintainer now.

I was also getting some work done in packaging ruby gems on the way to
getting diaspora packaged. I'm uploader for some 11 packages in ruby
team, many of them I migrated to gem2deb.

Folks keep going and take up bigger challenges and keep reaching out
to new people and new ideas. I would like all us reaching roles were
we define new directions. Keep up the good work.

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍