Re: [Debian-in-workers] Final Schedule for MiniDebconf Mangalore Edition

On 20:49 Thu 29 Sep     , Christian PERRIER wrote:
<snipped>

> For sure, staying at the venue and doing sightseeing stuff from there
> seems to be the easiest to organize option (organizers, do you think
> that could be possible? Again, being charge for the off-the-event days
> is definitely OK for me).

Sure its possible, I've talked with college folks for accommodation
from 25th itself. I've asked organizer for double confirmation
(Abhishek yes I'm looking at you for an reply)

<snipped>

(Well by the time i composed this mail abhishek has replied. Thanks
abhi)

Best Regards

--
Vasudev Kamath