Re: Sight seeing places near mangalore
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Sight seeing places near mangalore
- From: "Mahesh T. Pai" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 23:01:09 +0530
- Message-id: <20110929173109.GB6512@localhost>
- Mail-followup-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <CA+97oXgWQwQts5ixNEAoKdy9nFSXrC=Ynopf-X5psMOLy4Bemg@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CA+97oXgWQwQts5ixNEAoKdy9nFSXrC=Ynopf-X5psMOLy4Bemg@mail.gmail.com>
abhishek jeet said on Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 09:58:04PM +0530,:
Beach; but is not the journey itself take 3-4 hours from Udupi /
Manipal? (add another 2 hours from Mangalore city?)
Dunno - I think this is further north from Murudueshwara.
Hey. Leave this out. Or budget for 9 - 12+ hours by Notional Highway
17 and another 4 / 5 hours ghat. Oh well - if you hire a car, it will
still take 9 hours or so of journey time.
Remember, in India, and particularly, western coast of south India,
you measure distance is journey time; not distance.
Dunno about Kudremukh, but Malpe and St. Mary's are more close to
Udupi / Manipal. Udupi and Manipal are less than 10 KM apart.
Mahesh T. Pai ||
``Those willing to give up a little liberty for a
little security deserve neither security nor liberty''