Re: [Mini DebConf India] Not coming to Mangalore debconf 28th -29th/30th October 2011.
- To: shirish शिरीष <email@example.com>
- Cc: mini-debconf-india <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Mangalore-Swantantra <email@example.com>, debian-in <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [Mini DebConf India] Not coming to Mangalore debconf 28th -29th/30th October 2011.
- From: Praveen A <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 20:15:12 +0530
- Message-id: <CAOo+eVouJCaz8YP=9t05rAK9gnfyku_zVLRmh+F_-Xfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <CADdDZRnwXsFnk9XweXdExhq0h=tg2f=rPfWU_XG=jvmbP4EFOg@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CADdDZRnwXsFnk9XweXdExhq0h=tg2f=rPfWU_XG=jvmbP4EFOg@mail.gmail.com>
2011/9/3 shirish शिरीष <email@example.com>:
> Hi all,
> I went online to find a train reservation from either mumbai-mangalore
> in the vicinity of 25th/26th October or from Pune -Bangalore -
> Mangalore from 25th/26th . While I did get positive from the Bangalore
> - Mangalore thing (via train) from Pune-Bangalore all trains are
> booked, its the same from mumbai-mangalore as well.
> Hence wouldn't be able to take part :( but would support it in
> whatever small way I can .
Can't we go Pune-Bangalore by bus? That is shorter I guess (we take
the hills via bus where as trains go around it).
You have to keep reminding your government that you don't get your
rights from them; you give them permission to rule, only so long as
they follow the rules: laws and constitution.