Possible *Camp in Dublin in Winter

Hey all,

I am considering organising a *Camp-style event ([1] [2] [3]) in Dublin
this Winter, and I would like to Gauge interest and availability.

I haven't yet spoken to any venue, but I have a couple in mind that I
think could work well. In particular a Hostel in the city centre
(Generator), with excellent accessibility and some meeting spaces, which
offers beds in shared rooms for 20 to 35 EUR a night, depending on the
month.

So, if this sound interesting, please complete the Dudle:

https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/dublincamp/

Also, suggestions for the name are welcomed :-)

Tincho.

[1]: https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/Europe/2016/DSC
[2]: https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/Europe/2017/DSC
[3]: https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/it/2018/SnowCamp