Re: In Debian Bullseye dpkg-dep returns empty output if showformat is any virtual source field

In the email from вторник, 25 января 2022 г. 13:40:58 +03 user Guillem Jover
wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Thanks for the report!
>
> On Tue, 2022-01-25 at 10:17:31 +0300, Uladzimir Bely wrote:
> > Package: dpkg
> > Version: 1.20.9
> > Severity: bug
>
> Bug reports should be directed to submit@bugs.debian.org, or you could
> use reportbug which should manage all this for you.
>
> (I'll probably file a report out of this later today.)

If you could deal with it quickly, please make the report. I've never used
`reportbug` tool before, so it can take me some time to figure out how to do
it in proper way.