Re: Renaming HEAD git branches

Hi Helge!

On Wed, 2021-04-14 at 04:37:45 +0200, Guillem Jover wrote:
> On Sat, 2021-03-20 at 02:26:31 +0100, Guillem Jover wrote:
> > I'll start renaming the HEAD git branches to main for all dpkg.org git
> > repos. The dpkg one I'll defer until I've released 1.20.8 and opened
> > HEAD for 1.21.x.
>
> This is done now for all of them.

It seems like you pushed into master (revivifying it) instead of main.
I've removed the master branch again and added a check in a hook to
avoid this in the future, should have done that initially. :) But no
worries, really. I've also queued the commit you pushed into the update
I'm preparing, but feel free to push it yourself in case you've got
other queued work that you want to push. Otherwise I'll try to push it
during the weekend or so.

Thanks,
Guillem