Re: A few days in master possible?

Hi!

On Mon, 2016-07-04 at 22:28:01 +0200, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> would it be possible that you merge your work into master a few days
> before the upload? (At least whats ready?)

Yeah, sorry about that, I do realize this pattern is pretty unfriendly
towards translators. :/

In this case I've been swamped the past couple of months, and have
been accumulating commits, which still needed review and fixes, so
they were not ready to push. And then when they were it had been long
enough that I really wanted to just get the release out of the way.

I think this has probably happened more than once, but I'd like to
also think those have been exceptions rather than normal way of
operation.

Thanks,
Guillem