Re: Preliminary review of dpkg-genbuildinfo

Guillem Jover <guillem@debian.org> (2015-04-27):
> Yes! Parallel builds, which I confirmed you are using from the logs,
> and I guess I assumed you where not using.
>
> In any case, given this, your initial change does make sense, but I
> think it's in the wrong place. I've instead modified Dpkg::Dist::Files
> to always sort the files list, so that any other program parsing that
> file will automatically get reproducible results.

Hi,

where can we see the patch?

I think you may want to additional patch scripts/Dpkg/Checksums.pm and
possibly scripts/Dpkg/Source/Package.pm; you may otherwise get a sorted
list under Files, but not under Checksums-*?

Mraw,
KiBi.