Re: dpkg-repack: Fix for paths containing spaces

I think it works without the proposed patch.

I guess I accidentally used another package not produced by dpkg-repack, but a similar tool that had problem with spaces.

Sorry.

--
Asger Hautop Drewsen

On 7 Jan 2015 at 16:29:04, Guillem Jover (guillem@debian.org) wrote:

Hi!

On Tue, 2015-01-06 at 19:10:15 +0100, Asger Hautop Drewsen wrote:
> I have attached a patch that fixes dpkg-repack to copy installed
> files containing spaces.

This is perl (not a shell script), and the quoting is not necessary,
so the patch is a no-op.

> Currently it doesn’t do anything to files with spaces.

It works for me, so maybe there's something else going on in your
system?

Thanks,
Guillem