Re: Upcoming dpkg string changes

Hello Guillem,
On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 04:13:47AM +0200, Guillem Jover wrote:
> As mentioned in the 1.16.3 upload mail, I've some pending changes
> affecting original strings, and will be using the opportunity to do
> some cleanups given that I'm touching them anyway. As such I'd
> recommend holding off any translations for now, to avoid useless
> work, also in case there's some later rectifications for example.
> I'll send another mail once it seems safe to restart translation
> work.

Thanks for the notification. Since I'm rather short of time starting
later this month I'd like to know if you already have an ETA when
translation could be restarted?

> I'm explicitly CCing Helge and Sven, because you are pretty reactive
> to code changes, so to make sure you know what's going on.

This is very kind.

Btw. I noticed that the changelog for 1.16.3 has a mistake, it has
"Updated scripts translations" twice (one instance probably should be
"Updated man page translations". Should this be fixed?

Greetings

          Helge