Re: Multiarch support in dpkg — really in time for wheezy?

"John D. Hendrickson and Sara Darnell" <johnandsara2@cox.net> writes:

> I discount Hertzog completely.  He has no patch that creates a release -
> but words against words.

> Prove it works for installing users with a widely accepted and applauded
> release.  You cannot yet.

> Then you can say those point out minor failures are "fear mongering".

John (or Sara?), your contributions to this thread are at the moment just
making things worse.  You have been talking about other topics entirely
than the ones we've been discussing, and now you're attacking people based
on a *very* incomplete understanding of the overall situation.

The contention here is difficult enough to discuss without uninvolved
third parties making very aggressive comments based on partial
information.  This thread is the surface of a large number of different
conversations between a bunch of different people, only some of which have
been on the mailing list.

Please, could you take your specific technical concerns to a separate
discussion and not jump into the middle of a difficult personal issue
between people you're not working closely with?