Re: remaining files after an upgrade

Hi,

On Sun, 07 Aug 2011, PICCA Frédéric-Emmanuel wrote:
> I tested one of my package (spyder) with piuparts.
> The "install upgrade and purge" test failed with remaing files

Can you provide the old and new version of the package?

I think you have a symlink somewhere in your package, and while you
expected it to be replaced by a directory on upgrade, this did not happen.

And thus the old files were kept... because the place where they have been
moved to doesn't exist, it's still a symlink to the old place.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

                      ▶ http://RaphaelHertzog.fr (Français)