Re: Histogram of ages of packages incrementally installed over 15 years

On 7/8/2011 4:27 PM, Kingsley G. Morse Jr. wrote:
I thought you might be interested in the attached
histogram.

It's my shrine to the genius of debian's package management.

Wait a minute, you mean to say that you have packages installed that have not seen an update in 10+ years? How can that be? There are packages that haven't been updated for multiple stable releases that have not completely rotted away? Which ones?