Re: Updated dpkg translations in the GIT repo

On 2010-12-09 02:41 +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:

> I have just updated the Spanish translation for dpkg and dselect in the GIT
> repository. I'm sorry I was not able to work on this when the last call for
> translations was sent (September the 1st).

Thanks, but you should have done this in sid branch since that is what
is targeted at squeeze.  Committing translations to master is
discouraged since it will lead to conflicts on merges.

> Reviewing the debian/changelog I've found that some other languages
> (Portuguese, German and Swedish) have also recently updated the translations.

All these were pushed to master in error, just like yours; but it seems
that the sid branch has also been updated with them.  Could you please
merge your translations into the sid branch as well?

Cheers,
       Sven