Updated dpkg translations in the GIT repo

Hi dpkg maintainers,

I have just updated the Spanish translation for dpkg and dselect in the GIT
repository. I'm sorry I was not able to work on this when the last call for
translations was sent (September the 1st).

Reviewing the debian/changelog I've found that some other languages
(Portuguese, German and Swedish) have also recently updated the translations.

I wounder if it would be possible to have a new dpkg package uploaded to
sid just with these new translation updates in order to get them into the
squeeze release.

Thank you,

Javier