[l10n:manpages] Approximate deadline?

Hello all:

As part of the debian l10n spanish list, I recently took over the
maintenance of the Spanish manpages translations, which I pretend to do
for _long_ :)

The issue is that I brought the fuzzy count down to half of what
it is now, yet I don't know if I would have time enough to keep up this
pace to deliver a full translation when time comes.

I would like Squeeze's dpkg to ship with, at least, the dpkg.1, deb, and
update-alternatives manpages in Spanish.

My question is, can you guys give me an APPROXIMATE date you'll be pushing
this dpkg version to sid-->squeeze? Just I kind of "send a diff or po before
... and it'll make it to squeeze", so I can calculate the overall pace
to be able to offer those manpages and, if possible, the complete po
file for Squeeze.

Please CC me.

Thanks for your time reading this!

--