dpkg-source: unrepresentable changes to source

hello,

I'm trying to build a source and a binary package and I would like to add some
files like pixmaps in the archives.
My Pixmap file is in the debian/pix/ folder and while 'dpkg-source' build the
diff.gz I got a 'unrepresentable changes to source'

ubuntu@ubuntu:~/Desktop/exemple/exemple-1.0$ dpkg-buildpackage
dpkg-buildpackage: set CFLAGS to default value: -g -O2
dpkg-buildpackage: set CPPFLAGS to default value:
dpkg-buildpackage: set LDFLAGS to default value: -Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions
dpkg-buildpackage: set FFLAGS to default value: -g -O2
dpkg-buildpackage: set CXXFLAGS to default value: -g -O2
dpkg-buildpackage: source package exemple
dpkg-buildpackage: source version 1.0-1
dpkg-buildpackage: source changed by john <mail@domain.ltd>
dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture i386
 fakeroot debian/rules clean
/usr/bin/make clean
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/ubuntu/Desktop/exemple/exemple-1.0'
rm -rf *.o
rm -rf prog
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/ubuntu/Desktop/exemple/exemple-1.0'
 dpkg-source -b exemple-1.0
dpkg-source: info: using source format `1.0'
dpkg-source: info: building exemple using existing exemple_1.0.orig.tar.gz
dpkg-source: info: building exemple in exemple_1.0-1.diff.gz
dpkg-source: error: cannot represent change to
exemple-1.0/debian/pix/applications-graphics.png: binary file contents changed
dpkg-source: unrepresentable changes to source
dpkg-buildpackage: failure: dpkg-source -b exemple-1.0 gave error exit status 1
ubuntu@ubuntu:~/Desktop/exemple/exemple-1.0$