Re: Transition from dpkg to GNU install-info

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009, Norbert Preining wrote:
> On Do, 16 Apr 2009, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > Looks fine for me. I would have avoided bashisms but since you explicitely
> > use bash, it's ok.
> Sorry, I always and ever programmed if in sh then for bash. I have no
> idea what are bashism and what not. If you send a dash-compliant version
> it would be fine for me to include that, but I am not able to do it
> myself.

Try running it with #!/bin/dash and you can also use checkbashism (of
devscripts) to verify your script.

> > It's best to start this when you are around anyway, so experimental is
> > better.
> Yes, but NEW will take at least a week, so I will do it now.

Not if we prod an ftp assistant (one is even a dpkg co-maintainer :)).

Raphaël Hertzog

Contribuez à Debian et gagnez un cahier de l'admin Debian Lenny :