Please test master branch and update-alternatives in particular

Hello,

as some might have noticed I largely rewrote update-alternatives,
corrected bugs and implemented most features requested in the BTS.

With any change of this importance, and despite the (relatively extensive)
test-suite which covers most important actions, I expect that we'll find
small problems, in particular in the user interface or in messages
displayed.

Please compile and run the dpkg in the master branch and report any
problem you might have with update-alternatives. TIA.

Raphaël Hertzog