Re: Another multiarch decision

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> So I think for Multi-Arch: abi packages the /usr/share/doc/<package>
> in its entirety should be renamed and now there is a choice to make:

I like none of your suggestions. I'd like to suggest to rely on the
work done by Tollef that lets dpkg skip some files in packages. The first
purpose was to strip doc and locale data in some embedded usage
but it could be improved with new rules that exclude such common
name spaces for package which are for another architecture
than the current one.

Raphaël Hertzog