Re: dpkg semi-hijack - an announcement (also, triggers)

On Sun March 9 2008 17:30:51 Daniel Stone wrote:
> [Not subscribed, Cc if you want me to see it.]
>
> On Sun, Mar 09, 2008 at 01:19:58PM -0800, Mike Bird wrote:
> > Ian hijacked his own program back from the people who had been blocking
> > updates for six months
>
> So Ian Murdock would be perfectly entitled to kick out the DAM, DPL, TC,
> DSA, and all others to really fix Debian?

I think it unlikely that the DAM, DPL, TC, and DSA would block useful
updates to Debian for six months while they tried to learn C.  Your
question is a remote hypothetical.  However, in that unlikely event,
I would certainly support Ian Murdock if he hijacked Debian to fix it.

--Mike Bird