Re: git bikeshedding (Re: triggers in dpkg, and dpkg maintenance)

GRaphael Hertzog writes ("Re: git bikeshedding (Re: triggers in dpkg, and dpkg maintenance)"):
> Either do the supplementary work or wait patiently with some _friendly_
> nagging from time to time.

The supplementary work to fix up my flex branch ?  But this is
precisely what using a drcs is supposed to avoid as I've said.  We're
going round in circles here.

> I gave you my advice on the best way to help Guillem review and merge your
> work, that's all.
>
> Guillem was ill recently, hopefully he'll catch up soon and will be able
> to work on the merge of the triggers branch.

So are you saying that we're just waiting for Guillem to say `yes' ?

I think the time for Guillem to review my code has passed long since.

Ian.