Re: Do you mind receiving BTS mails of dpkg

On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 20:43:38 +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Jan 2008, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > Quoting Raphael Hertzog (hertzog@debian.org):
> >
> > > Is anyone reading debian-dpkg@l.d.o here that would be bothered if they received
> > > the BTS mails related to dpkg ?
> >
> > Supported. I would just do as you do..:)
>
> I also discussed with listmasters and if we want to keep BTS mails
> separate, they should be able to add a procmail rule to drop the BTS mails
> on this list (so that we can still change the Maintainer field).
>
> Alternatively, if we start receiving BTS mails on this list, they can also
> add a rule to not archive BTS mails for this list.

As I said my first preference would be to not receive BTS mails here,
but given that other people either don't mind or want them here, I would
be fine with just not archiving them, as I can filter them locally.

If listamsters do the change, I can do the switch for next upload.

regards,
guillem