Dpkg + Architecture limitations

Good Morning, I have compiled a uclibc based system and I want to use dpkg as the package manager. My config.site is;
host=$(uname -m)-anchor-linux-uclibc
build=$host
target=$host
ac_cv_host=$host
ac_cv_build=$build
ac_cv_target=$target My machine architecture is i686 (output of uname -m). My problem is; when I run the configure script (dpkg-1.14.15), I get the following warnings;
configure: loading site script /usr/share/config.site
checking build system type... (cached) i686-anchor-linux-uclibc
checking host system type... (cached) i686-anchor-linux-uclibc
checking target system type... (cached) i686-anchor-linux-uclibc
checking dpkg cpu type... i686
configure: WARNING: i686 not found in cputable
checking dpkg operating system type... linux-uclibc
configure: WARNING: linux-uclibc not found in ostable
checking dpkg architecture name... What should I add to the ostable, triplettable, and cputable files to get rid of the above warnings? Thanks in advance.
Daniel