Re: More typos in new man pages

Quoting Raphael Hertzog (hertzog@debian.org):

> > Btw. should I commit clear errors like the above one directly into the
> > relevant man page in the future?
>
> No objections from me.

I think it's safe as well. Helge has generally proven trustable on
such issues.

Helge, it would be nice if you can also take care to unfuzzy PO
translations as well and update the PO files in the repository as soon
of you commit a change to the original man pages.

I know you'll probably cope with German translations but the French
team has work in progress as well( fingers crossed) and it would be
good to keep it in sync with changes in original strings.