Re: Next upload 2008-03-30 (dpkg 1.14.17)

Hi,

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008, Guillem Jover wrote:
> Just finished with the triggers cleanup/review/etc. I'll finish
> writting the ChangeLog and will push the local changes once I wake up.

Great news really!

> There's some smallish patches I'd like to merge from the BTS before
> uploading but they are not critical and could wait for .18.

I have pushed the last change that I wanted for this upload a few minutes
ago.

> (we were thinking on doing it on saturday, but given the mail from
> Robert Luberda about the sourcev3 problems might, it be good to wait
> a little bit).

Well, none of the problems listed in Robert's mail warrant blocking the
upload.

Given the important changes (triggers & source v3), I wonder if we
shouldn't use the 1.15.0 version number than Ian had chosen for his upload.
What do you think?

> Once it has gotten some testing we can upload .18 to unstable.

What about using the stable numbering scheme? 1.14.17 to experimental
but 1.14.17.1 to unstable... (or 1.15.0 and 1.15.0.1)

Raphaël Hertzog