[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Next upload 2008-03-30 (dpkg 1.14.17)


Just finished with the triggers cleanup/review/etc. I'll finish
writting the ChangeLog and will push the local changes once I wake up.

There's some smallish patches I'd like to merge from the BTS before
uploading but they are not critical and could wait for .18.

Let's target an upload to experimental for this sunday morning/noon or
so (we were thinking on doing it on saturday, but given the mail from
Robert Luberda about the sourcev3 problems might, it be good to wait
a little bit). If everything seems fine, we could of course upload

Once it has gotten some testing we can upload .18 to unstable.


Reply to: