Roadmap for dpkg in lenny

Hi,

Some days ago I cleaned and updated the TODO list in trunk and added
an initial roadmap for the 1.14.x branch targetted for lenny.

I'll be uploading 1.14.0 to experimental once those items have been
implemented. Due to the perl strict+warnings switch some of the
scripts might start giving some warnings, I've been testing the
current version already and the other patch as well for some time but
cannot guarantee I'll be hitting all code paths.

  <http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/dpkg/trunk/TODO?op=file>

regards,
guillem