Enabled BTS usertags in source package view

Hi,

I just got the usertags user copyied from team@d.o to dpkg@packages.d.o
(thanks to Don Armstrong), which makes the BTS package view show the
usertags by default when using a src= argument (I've filed bug 415933
so that this takes effect with pkg= arguments as well). This also will
avoid losing the tags in the future if the maintainer address changes.

I've also renamed in trunk the pseudo-tags file that gets installed
in /usr/share/doc/dpkg/pseudo-tags to /usr/share/doc/dpkg/usertags.
I added there as well the usercategories used and the matching between
the old pseudo-tags and the new usertags. If there's other tags people
think make sense or other categories please bring them on the list,

  <http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/dpkg/trunk/debian/usertags?op=file>

A few usage examples:

  <http://bugs.debian.org/src:dpkg;ordering=dpkg-maint>
  <http://bugs.debian.org/src:dpkg;ordering=dpkg-program-maint>
  <http://bugs.debian.org/src:dpkg;ordering=dpkg-class-maint>

  <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=dpkg-dev;ordering=dpkg-program-maint;users=dpkg@packages.debian.org>
  This one will get shorted once 415933 is fixed.

Many thanks to Frank Lichtenheld for his initial work usertagging most
of those!

There was some discussion beginning of last year about something like
this, so now other people can easily triage bugs again. ;)

regards,
guillem