Re: Next upload 2007-11-04 (dpkg 1.14.8)

Hi,

On Wed, 2007-11-14 at 09:35:10 +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Oct 2007, Guillem Jover wrote:
> > This is a pessimistic schedule (I've to do some catch up with other
> > Debian stuff), if it's ready before that date and there's no one
> > complaining it could be uploaded sooner.
>
> We're 2007-11-14, 10 days after your expected date and you have been
> quite unavailable lately.

ftp-master being down didn't help with the upload, I'll finish the
remaining bits later today and upload.

About being unavailable, that's true, I've not been feeling well, and
my general involvement in Debian has decreased considerably in the
last few weeks/months. This is changing now, I hope...

> > So I'd like to clean up the dpkg-architecture mess, I've the changes
> > locally, they mostly need splitting and committing and a bit more
> > testing.
>
> That's required unless we disable the testsuite, since the testsuite is
> failing if the installed dpkg is an older version (because the testsuite
> calls dpkg-architecture which ends up using the local controllib.pl
> instead of the /usr/lib/dpkg/ one).

I'm aware of that, that's why I mentioned I'd be fixing it...

regards,
guillem