For dpkg translators: new git instructions

Hello dear translators,

we have updated the instructions on the Git usage that we expect you to
do: see http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Dpkg/GitUsage

The short summary is:

1/ Don't use "git pull" but use instead "git fetch && git rebase origin/master"
   (this is to avoid seeing many "merge commits" which do not add any
   value, see below for an example)

2/ Don't multiply local commits uselessly. If you have several commits to
   push please use "git rebase -i origin/master" to merge them in a single
   one.  This command displays a list of pending commits of you, each on a
   single line starting with "pick". Keep the "pick" on the first line but
   replace all other occurences of "pick" by "squash". Save and exit the
   editor. Enter a new log message for the single commit that will replace
   the previous serie of commits.

The wiki page has a more concrete example of usage.

Basically we have seen a few push like this:
bb55e03 Update Polish translations.
3dc3d8e Merge branch 'master' of ssh://git.debian.org/git/dpkg/dpkg
ea5926f Merge branch 'master' of ssh://git.debian.org/git/dpkg/dpkg
84556e3 Update to 322t69f71u
4e85e21 Update to 1165t23f110u
229afa4 Initial Polish translation of scripts - 100t185f177u
9386ce0 Updated to 1125t32f141u
be0f3cb Merge branch 'master' of ssh://git.debian.org/git/dpkg/dpkg
3513003 Updated to 1098t27f160u
bac2e4e Update Polish translation to 1071t24f190u

(I took Robert as example, but others are doing the same. I don't blame
anyone, you couldn't know... but now we'll try to improve the situation a
bit)

Please understand that this is not useful historical information and as
such we'd like to avoid seeing it. We want a single "Update Polish
translations" instead of 10 similar commits.

Thanks for your help and if you have questions, feel free to ask.

Raphaël Hertzog