Re: xmlXPathContextSetCache

In-Reply-To=<7670318.post@talk.nabble.com>

As a follow up to the problem:
-> scrollkeeper-update: symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib/libxslt.so.1:
undefined symbol: xmlXPathContextSetCache

I found that the correct symbols in the
/usr/libxslt.so.1 and /usr/lib/libxml2.so were in the
/usr/lib on my system, but running ldd on
/usr/lib/xslt.so.1 I found out that a different
libxml2.so on my system in /usr/local/lib was being
dynamically linked in INSTEAD of the correct /usr/lib
version.

After I removed the /usr/local/lib version of the
libxml2.so file, this error with scrollkeeper-update
error stopped occuring.

I hope this helps anyone else who encounters this same
issue.

Mike

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?