Re: [long] Dpkg Team Organisation/Status

On 11080 March 1977, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:

> team@dpkg.org
> Maintainer email address, I'm actually unsure who maintains that and of
> the exact list of people behind that alias.

The domain itself is currently hosted with gandi.net under the account I
have for DebConf there.

The nameservers are the 3 debian nameservers, klecker raff and rietz, so
any change to the actual zone data has to go via debian-admin.

The MX entry points to londo and lennier.c47.org, which suggests Bendan
O'Dea has access to change stuff there.

--
bye Joerg
Die Dicke zum Spiegel: Spieglein, Spieglein an der Wand, wer ist die