How are things going?

Hi folks,

How is dpkg development going atm? I know it's not necessarily a good
indicator of activity, but I've not seen much happening on this
list. While I was in Tenerife last week, I met up with Esteban
Manchado Velazquez and he told me about his ideas for a testing
framework for dpkg. To me as a rank outsider, this sounds like a cool
idea, but he was concerned that he hadn't had any responses to his
mails.

So, I have a couple of questions: Who (if anybody) is working on dpkg
at the moment? Is more help needed at the moment?

Thanks,
"This dress doesn't reverse." -- Alden Spiess