Re: dpkg l10n upload?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: dpkg l10n upload?
- From: Christian Perrier <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 07:05:01 +0100
- Message-id: <20061106060501.GE1452@kheops.homeunix.org>
- In-reply-to: <20061025215709.GA27293@zulo.hadrons.org>
- References: <20061024173550.GA5109@kheops.homeunix.org> <20061024174518.GD5109@kheops.homeunix.org> <20061024174836.GF5109@kheops.homeunix.org> <20061025215709.GA27293@zulo.hadrons.org>
> I'll try to come up this weekend, at the latest, with the missing stuff
> I wanted to push for etch, and see if RMs allow that in. Then do just
> a (supposedly) final upload before the release. Otherwise we can split
> it in two if it's going to take too much time.
Description: Digital signature