Dpkg sources: where?

Hi all,

    Where are dpkg sources stored right now? It's in SVN, right? Is this the correct URL?

    svn://svn.debian.org/dpkg/trunk

I can't seem to be able to autoconfigure it :-( I don't go along very well
with auto*, you know ;-)

    I'm trying "automake -a" and "autoconf", but lots of errors appear, and it
complains about config.h.in and others not being there (and it's true[1]).
AFAIUI, *.in should be there, in SVN, but...

    Any guide, tip or idea? :-)

[1] http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/dpkg/trunk/?rev=0&sc=0
--
Esteban Manchado Velázquez <zoso@debian.org>
Help spread it through the Net in signatures, webpages, whatever!