Next upload 2006-10-06

Hi,

I'll upload the current release to unstable on 2006-10-06, with what we
agree with the RMs (we have to clarify r541 first though). I'll be
checking the changelogs before the upload, as there have been several
commits missing those.

Also there's going to be at least another upload before the release,
so missing translations or documentation can go in in that one. For
code changes, that will have to be agreed with the RMs again, and
I'd prefer to do that before we start commiting stuff.

regards,
guillem