Re: Breaks is going to be implemented

Nicolas François writes ("Re: Breaks is going to be implemented"):
> Not my patch, but there is a patch for #170825 (and #20471, #217862,
> #270545) in the BTS.

Ah, yes, that old chestnut.  Thanks for the pointer.

> The patch currently in the BTS is failing, and I don't know if it's
> maintained, so don't stop for it.

Quite.  I think #170825 should be fixed but I don't want to take time
now to review and perhaps correct the patch in #170825, so I will
proceed without it.

I suppose making the patch from #170825 not apply any more could be
considered an advantage, since it's currently believed not to be
correct :-).

Regards,
Ian.