Re: Working on dpkg during Debconf

> Some things I would like to work on (probably too many right now):

I personnally have nothing to work on, really. Mostly because my added
value to dpkg is stucked with i18n/l10n which is pretty good now
(Guillem broke a lot of translations today, but that will help in the
future, especially with the huge unmaintainable usage line splitted
out).

I suppose that Nicolas François will take this opportunity to complete
the switch to po4a for man pages and have dpkg adopt the
not-yet-documented recommended layout (see the paper Javier "jfs" and I will
publish for Debconf).