Coming from rpm world.Difficulties.

When trying to install binary libfltk I got:
dpkg:
  dependency problems prevent configuration
  of libfltk1.1c102:
  libfltk1.1c102 depends on libc6(>= 2.3.2.ds1-21);
  however: version of libc6 on system is 2.3.2.ds1-20.

In dpkg --status libfltk... -> status: install ok
unpacked

So,I have the same 2.3.2 libc6,and I have got that
warning.Is the level of tolerance=0?Or this warning is
harmless and the binary package runs OK if I configure
it manually?What is the reaching of this warning?