Re: Accepted dpkg 1.13.11 (source i386 all)

On Wed, 2005-08-17 at 08:19 +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:

> Quoting Scott James Remnant (scott@netsplit.com):
>
> > Changes:
> >  dpkg (1.13.11) unstable; urgency=low
> >  .
> >    The "Good, clean fun" Release.
>
> I have updated my archive, syncing it with yours.
>
> PO files have been synced with the POT.
>
> You should resync with me as it seems that an Indonesian update did
> not make it in the former release and, anyway, all PO files are change
> in my archive.

Yeah, I noticed that before I uploaded but decided to wait until you
were around again; how was your holiday?

> Scott, I see very few strings changes currently. Do you plan to make
> changes which will trigger string changes in the future? If you don't,
> I'll post a call for updates to translators so that we have up-to-date
> PO files.

I guess I'm fixing deeper bugs at the moment that aren't going to result
in many string changes, so feel free.

> PS: don't forget about my dpkg--man branch with gettext'ed man
> pages..:-) (and a non complete build system)

Haven't had a chance to look at it yet.

Scott
--
Have you ever, ever felt like this?