Re: comments/string changes and issues with dpkg's messages

Eddy Petrisor wrote:

> The support is there, but the original phrasing makes the feature
> useless; As I said:> > > >   > > Thus, the string
> > > "unhold: upgrade or leave uninstalled" is ambiguous (in
> how many are uninstalled?

Wouldn't

   printf(ngettext("unhold: upgrade or leave uninstalled",
                   "unhold: upgrade or leave uninstalled",
                   package_count));

work just fine?

Jacob
--
»Saving keystrokes is the job of the text editor, not the
 programming language.«                    -- Preben Randhol